Senior Tax Manager
$140,000 – $160,000 + Bonus
Posted on September 9, 2022.
Our client is a driven accounting, tax, and advisory firm, who focuses on employee growth. They nurture clear leadership development and a values-lead culture focused on employee empowerment, inclusion and diversity.
This is an exciting Senior Tax Manager opportunity for an ambitious professional driven by problem solving, developing strong team culture, with an entrepreneurial mindset.
As the Senior Tax Manager, you will work closely with the Tax Director and Partners to develop creative client strategies, advance the culture of the firm and grow future business.
- Monitor industry, finance and CRA trends to provide proactive advice to clients
- Supervise and provide mentorship to the staff including the review of advanced tax compliance work, ensuring a consistent level of quality.
- Developing training strategies and participating in the training of staff where possible.
- Contributing to new client acquisition
- Participate and lead income tax planning engagements
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- 5+ years of Canadian tax experience within public accounting including 2-3 years of post In-Depth experience.
- CPA designation and completed Tax In-Depth program
- Previous management or direct leadership experience
- Strong technical background in Canadian income tax; experience with corporate tax return preparation and review
- Proficiency in Caseware/Caseview and Tax Prep
- High computer literacy with proficiency in QuickBooks, Word and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of business professionalism
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org