Staff Tax Accountant
$55,000 – $68,000 + Bonus
Posted August 4, 2022.
Our client is a successful Canadian based accounting, tax, and advisory firm. They are looking for a motivated Staff Accountant to join the team. This opportunity will be an exciting role to join a collaborative and creativity-driven team that supports career progression.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for providing technical support to all types of engagements.
- Prepare Notice to Reader financial statements and corporate tax returns
- Full cycle and investment bookkeeping
- Using internet-based providers for payroll processing
- Preparation of tax returns and regulatory forms
- Preparation of correspondence related to client engagements
- Coordinate with clientele to readily answer any questions
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ Canadian experience working in a public accounting firm
- Proficiency in Caseware/Caseview and Tax Prep
- Investment bookkeeping experience
- High computer literacy with proficiency in QuickBooks, Word and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of business professionalism
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org