$105,000 – $125,000 + Bonus
Posted on September 9, 2022.
Our client is a rapidly growing, full-service CPA firm. They are looking for a strong and creative professional looking to move into a Tax Manager position.
This firm strongly values an eagerness to learn and a continued curiosity surrounding tax legislation, client strategy development, and creative tax relief strategy.
- Manage the analysis of new legislation as well as the development and implementation of new strategy for our clients
- Oversee training and development of co-op team as well as junior staff accountant team members
- Review personal, corporate and trust income tax returns as well as partnership information returns
- Work directly with Canadian based clients on tax planning engagements
- Maintain advanced tax research for client and internal use
- Provide coaching and mentorship to junior staff team members
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- 4+ years of experience working in tax within a public accounting firm and at least 1 year at the manager level
- Highly proficient research and problem-solving skills
- CPA Designation and enrolled in the Tax In-Depth program
- Knowledge of Caseware and TaxPrep
- Experience with owner managed clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Ability to comfortably work independently and take a leadership role on tax related engagements
- Experience solving practical and complex tax problems
- Highly personable
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org