$100,000 – $120,000 + Bonus
Posted on September 9, 2022.
Our client is a successful Canadian based accounting, tax, and advisory firm. They value team collaboration – promoting new ideas, developing an environment of employee partnering, and focusing on personal and professional development.
This role will report to the Tax Partners and is responsible for working on a variety of tax files and tax planning engagements including assisting clients with various tax matters, providing research and technical support, and supporting the marketing initiatives of the practice.
- Review personal, corporate and trust income tax returns as well as partnership information returns
- Work directly with Canadian based clients on tax planning engagements
- Manage the analysis of new legislation as well as the development and implementation of new strategy for our clients
- Maintain advanced tax research for client and internal use
- Provide coaching and mentorship to junior staff team members
- Develop and manage firm outreach and marketing techniques
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- 4+ years of experience working in tax within a public accounting firm and at least 1 year at the manager level
- CPA Designation and enrolled completed the Tax In-Depth program
- Knowledge of Caseware and TaxPrep
- Experience with owner managed clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Ability to comfortably work independently and take a leadership role on tax related engagements
- Experience solving practical and complex tax problems
- Highly personable
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org