Tax Manager (US Cross Border)
$100,000 – $135,000
Posted on June 30, 2021.
Our client is a mid-sized accounting firm with offices across the Greater Toronto Area. They are looking for a Tax Manager to work on US cross-border tax files and tax planning engagements. Reporting to the Tax Partners, the Tax Manager will also assist the firm’s clients, support the tax staff, and provide technical support.
Our client offers a teamwork culture that will support your career. This role offers a competitive compensation package, as well as other incentives in the form of professional development programs. If you are looking to take your career to the next level, don’t delay; apply today!
As the ideal candidate, you will possess:
- 4+ years of experience working with US tax department, ideally in a public accounting firm
- Strong background in US corporate tax
- CPA designation
- Superb communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as a leader, as well as a team player
- Strong organization skills and detail-oriented
How to Apply
If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Adrian Harrison (email@example.com) with your resume and cover letter. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for an interview will be contacted. To receive updates on new job postings regularly, follow us on LinkedIn. For more career opportunities in taxation, please visit Winchesters.ca.