Tax Senior Manager
$100,000 to $120,000 (plus benefits, performance bonus, other great perks)
Posted on September 24, 2021.
Our client is an elite investment company which operates in multiple cities across North America and internationally. They’re looking for an ideal candidate to join their taxation team as a Tax Senior Manager. The Tax Senior Manager will work with the Toronto and Vancouver finance team to oversee tax filing duties for the company and its international clients.
This is a permanent, full-time job with flexibility to work remotely and on a part-time basis in the company’s downtown Toronto or Vancouver offices.
What They Offer
As a Tax Senior Manager, you’ll be an integral part of the company’s Tax and Finance team, working with qualified professionals in both Vancouver and Toronto. You’ll work for a growing company with a great work culture that will recognize your hard work and support your career goals in taxation. The Tax Manager will enjoy benefits such as:
- competitive pay, including performance bonuses
- Payment for professional development courses, including CPA designation
What They’re Looking For
The ideal candidate will have a passion for taxation with strong leadership skills to influence teams, support peers, and maintain client relationships. You’ll also have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in client-facing roles related to tax issues
- CPA designation, with completion of CICA In-Depth Tax Courses an asset
- Strong knowledge in Canadian tax, as well as foreign taxes (including the US)
- Excellent problem solver and multi-tasker
How to Apply
If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Adrian Harrison (email@example.com) with your resume and cover letter. To receive updates on new job postings regularly, follow us on LinkedIn. For more career opportunities in taxation and finance, please visit Winchesters.ca.